Dr Nisha Khanna is a Celebrity Psychologist from the past 18+ years. She is one of the leading Marriage and Family Counsellor in Delhi NCR. She assists individuals and couples from every walk of life. She offered assistance in more than 3750+ cases (professional and personal related needs of an individual, couple and families). She has counselled more than 20,000+ people on one to one basis and has spent hours and hours to listen, understand and solve their problems.
She dealt with clients having emotional, mental, and physical & adjustment problems in their love, friendship, live-in, pre-marital, post-marital/post-marriage, family, professional life. She deals with the parent-child relationship, depression, insomnia, anxiety and all other kinds of moods, emotions, temperament, personality and behavioural issues. Over the years, she has been working with couples to help them put their marriages back together. Couples are often referred to her when they are on the verge of divorce or when they are trying to pick up the pieces after an affair. Her premarital counselling, relationship counselling, depression counselling, family counselling and post-marriage counselling services are unsurpassed in the city of Delhi. She became famous in her own right by making television appearances, a regular presence in print media and setting up a telephonic counselling service where she is charging telephone callers for the advice of her.
- She is a Psychology Graduate (2000)
- She completed her Post Graduation (Psychology) in 2002.
- Certified Training Course of Marriage and Family therapy (NIMHANS) Bangalore ( 2006)
- She holds a PhD in Psychology.
- Her educational qualification also includesPost Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Meditation
- She has two years Diploma in Astrology and conferred the title of“Jyotish Visharda”
- Certified Couple Facilitator: She is a certified Accredited Prepare-Enrich India Facilitator (building healthy relationships and stronger marriages) and is authorized and competent to use Couple Assessments.
- Certified EQ Coach: She has completed her EQ Certification from the U.S. She is certified EQ Assessor, EQ Profiler, and EQ Fellow and is authorized and competent to do Testing.
- She was associated with the Utv Bindass Show “Emotional Attyachar” for seasons 2 and 3 as a “Relationship Expert” for Delhi Episodes in 2009-10
- She was as a Expert Psychologist with Good Housekeeping (The India Today Group) at their Good House Keeping Show 2010, in collaboration with Britannia
- She was also allied with Jaypee Siddharth Hotel ( P. Group of Hotels) as an Expert Relationship Counsellor in 2011 and 2012.
- The Durgabari Society hosted Fouth Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Inter-College Debate on the topic – ‘Arranged Marriage is better than Love Marriage’. She was the part of penal of Judges.
- She was linked with Bajaj Discover and IMRB-Relationship Survey as Expert Marriage Counsellor.
- She was the part of MBA Admissions 2018 Team by Department of Commerce, at Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University. Along with panellists from other fields, she was one of the Expert Psychologist for MBA (International Business) and MBA (Human Resource Development) admissions. She took personal interviews of students to identify their analytical ability, creativity, understanding of the current business environment, extroversion and the potential to be good managers in business organizations, trade and industry associations.
- Ray of Ancient Contemporary & Indian Performing Art (RACIPA) invited her as a Judge to contest for Master & Miss Delhi-NCR 2018 (5-14 years) titled “BRAVURA Young.”
- She was invited as a Guest of Honour by SAVI (Society Against Violence to Women in India (Regd.) 2018
- She was associated as a Child Psychologist for Delhi Auditions in a Singing Reality Show by Sony TV called Superstar Singer in 2019
- She is Certified Faculty on Universal Humans Values and Professional Ethics (Level-I) Twice